Sunday, October 23, 2011

Makeover time!

Sooooo, notice anything different around here? Yes, I did get a new hair-do and I lost some weight. Thank you so much for noticing! Unfortunately, it's just my header and blog that were the lucky recipients of a makeover courtesy of Jennifer at TrendyGirlDesigns. The real me is not feeling half as cute as my little chicky up there what with my rapidly expanding bump that is currently home to EB. In case you were wondering we are now heading down the homestretch and have entered the 3rd trimester. I've started another blog for my ramblings on that here.

I am so, so excited for this new look, you have no idea. I have wanted a new look for so long and tried to DIY it but there is just no way. I ended up messing it up even more. But thanks to a busy summer I bit the bullet and hired someone and I am so glad that I did! I want to blog more and more. *Sigh* Just wish I had the energy to do more projects. It's sad really. I have these great ideas in my head (well to me they're great anyway) and I turn the oven on but by the time the oven is ready to go...so am I...to my bed for a nap. LOL

There are a couple of projects coming up though and I'm excited for those. I have baby shower favors to do (for my own shower, YAY! Okay, so not exactly proper etiquette but so? I've had specific containers sitting in a box since May and this is exactly what I bought them for. I'll claim pregnancy hormones if I have too!) I also have some wedding favors to do which will be time consuming since the bride wants them hand painted. Did I mention those are due a month before EB? Yes, I'm a little crazy. Where I'm going to find the energy I just don't know but I couldn't pass it up.

Enjoy the new look! I'll be filling in some of the missing items later. Right now I have to tend to the cappuccino cheesecake I made earlier today. I hear it calling from some ganache and caramel drizzle....

No comments:

Post a Comment