Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Cinco de Scotty!

Happy Cinco de Scotty! AKA: Cinco de Mayo and Cinco de Boy's Day, in my head anyway.

This weekend a friend of mine is hosting her annual Cinco de Mayo (known as CDS within our group of gals) party and since I can't be there in person, I decided to combine a shipping test with some surprise cookies. I had a small window of opportunity since her party is clear across the country but I was able to jam this out in 24 hours and delivered them to the post office quickly. I'm happy to say that only 2 cookies broke in their journey across the Pacific and the continental US. Of course, 0 is always better but 2 is good.


Horses masquerading as pinatas. Don't knock it, I worked with what I had. You know, pinata cookies are fun to make. You can make that horse any color combo you want, the brighter, the better! Who cares if it looks like the Crayola box exploded?



Beware the mustached hombre...


Have a great party guys! Wish I could be there!

3 comments:

  1. jen....you are indescribably amazing to me....i want you to know that i am reading this post and crying....these cookies are even more incredible and beautiful in real life...and the two little broken cactuses were totally delicious! i think they broke because the cactus arms are skinny and fragile, not from anything you did with the packaging...god jen...they are just too cool. i could never thank you enough!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL!!! Love them so much Jen! I can't say enough how talented you are!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys. Andi was the inspiration for the mustache cookie. =o)

    ReplyDelete