Thursday, August 18, 2011

A cookie for me!

I have been so quiet lately! It's not that I don't have a lot going on because I do, but it's more the what that has been going on that has kept me quiet the past few months. There's a cookie that I have been waiting to make for a while now and earlier this summer I had the chance to do so. Without further ado, I am pleased to present the cookie that I made for myself! Well, for myself but to be given to other people.


Now I'm not sure how much cookie time I will actually have after baby arrives but I'm still going to try to find the time AND cram as much in as I possibly can now! I will be giving up caking for a while, though. I have one cake that's due next weekend and then I'm wrapping up the fondant. Although now that I think about it, it would be easier to give up the cookies rather than the cake since cookies (a) take up more space and (b) are a lot more time consuming. Hmm, I think pregnancy brain has gotten to me. Better not over-think.
You know, I think I'll eat some B&J's Chunky Monkey and not worry about anything else right now. Back with more updates later!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Congratulations! That is the greatest cookie I've ever seen, for many reasons.
    Feel free to send all of your unused cookie dough my way.

    ReplyDelete