Sunday, July 13, 2014

Influenster

You know how you can stay on Facebook all day long because you see something in your feed that someone else has liked and you click on that to see what it's about and then you end up sucked in? Yeah, that happens to me a lot. Most recently I saw something that my sister had liked and wondered what the hell Influenster was...so I clicked it...and got sucked in when I saw people getting boxes of stuff for free.

In a nutshell, Influenster uses its legions of members to test out new products for free and those members, the Influensters, review the products on social media.  The products are themed and are sent out in boxes called "VoxBoxes." In order to qualify for the boxes you select your expert badges and complete reviews, and surveys.  And if you happen to qualify for an upcoming program, WOO HOO! Just sit back and wait for the goodies to come to you.

Somehow I got lucky and joined just in time to participate in one of Influenster's largest VoxBox promotions.  15,000 Surf's Up Vox Boxes went out.  Yes, 15,000!! And I got an email saying that I qualified for a box a week or two after joining.  Talk about lucky! After waiting for weeks to get my box (boxes are shipped out parcel post which means it takes the really, really, really slooowww route to Hawaii,) it finally arrived full of goodies that were supposed to make my summer better.

I'll review my first ever Vox Box in a bit.  I'm in the middle of making some breakfast pockets to stock the freezer since I'm starting a new job next week and am trying to plan ahead.  In the meantime, check out Influenster for yourself and sign up.  Free is normally always good. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment