Sunday, February 28, 2010

Tsunami warning?!

Whew what a weekend! Who would have thought that an earthquake in Chile (or Chili if you're my MIL. Seriously, I'd show you the FB post but I think that would put me on the bad daughter-in-law list,) could cause tsunami warnings in Hawaii? And that the warning would extend to Japan AND Russia??? Regardless, my thoughts do go out to you, Chile! At the very least, I spent a relaxing day with the hubby at the park while waiting for the all clear and updating my mainland friends via FB.

In case you want to move to Hawaii, be warned that our weather is sometimes wacky. When you live here you may experience among other things:
  • Trade winds
  • Blue skies
  • Hurricanes
  • Tsunami
  • Earthquakes
  • Erupting volcanoes
  • Snow
  • Vog
So I've been a busy bee and I have a lot to catch you (two?) up on. If I only had the time! I promise to try and be a better poster next week unless I can squeeze something else in this week but with 500 cookies to prep for my HUGE project in a couple of weeks and a ton of fondant to make, it may be slow going. I can say though that at least half of the cookies are cut out and hanging in the freezer. Yay!

Be back with more later...

No comments:

Post a Comment